Cheers, Columbus. We’ll get through this together, with tasty beer in hand. Since our taproom will be closed for a bit, we’re now offering direct delivery and curbside beer pickup. Review your options and place your order here.
- Place your order at the bottom of this page, select “local delivery” as your shipping option and let us know what time you’d like beer dropped off. “Local Delivery” will not appear as an option if your zip code is out of our range.
- Delivery is available Tuesday-Saturday.
- Orders placed Monday through Friday will be delivered next day. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or Monday will be delivered Tuesday.
- Delivery is available for the Columbus Area only. If your address is outside of our range, we will contact you, and your order will be refunded.
- All delivery orders require a case (four six pack, $40) minimum
- All orders require a valid 21+ ID to be presented at delivery
- Please provide contact information for recipient. Beer can not be left at address without being received by someone with a valid 21+ ID. If purchasing for someone other than your self, please provide contact information for that person. If no one is home to receive beer, and contact cannot be made, beer will return to the brewery with driver.
- Merchandise, gift cards, and anything on our online store is also available for delivery
- All gratuities go directly to our taproom staff who are unable to work at this time.
- If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll gladly answer them.
CARRYOUT / PICKUP
- Place your order at the bottom of this page, select “Local Pickup” as your shipping option at checkout
- We will make our best effort to assemble all pickup orders within 20 minutes, but please wait for e-mail confirmation that your order is ready.
- If picking up at a later time, please indicate in the “order instructions” while checking out.
- Be sure to select “pickup” as your shipping preference.
- Beer can also be purchased without an online order. Pickup is available: Tuesday-Wednesday, 3pm-8pm -and- Thursday-Sunday, Noon-8pm