We’ve been getting a lot of questions this week regarding the reopening of the Land-Grant taproom and beer garden. Many of you are very excited to finally get out of the house and share a beer with friends, and many of you are understandably wary about the prospect of things opening back up. We’ve been planning, debating, implementing, and working to make all of the necessary adjustments to our operation for folks to safely and comfortably gather in our Beer Garden, we will reopen our outdoor area on 🍻TUESDAY, MAY 19TH at 3:00pm🍻.
At this point we only have plans to open our outdoor space for the foreseeable future, and it will essentially operate like your neighborhood pool. If it’s raining, we’re closed. If you’re not sure, you can visit IsLandGrantOpen.com for a simple yes/no answer. With this decision comes a lot of rules for customers and staff to follow in order to do this safely. You can find those rules listed below, as well as on our website. We appreciate your patience, compliance, and support and cannot wait to tip back a beer with you. Cheers!
1. All beer will be served in cans, no draft beer available at this time.
2. To maintain social distancing, all beer garden tables have been arranged to provide a minimum of 6ft plus space for walking between them.
3. Touchless hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the Beer Garden.
4. Staff will be implementing rigorous and regular cleaning procedures and policies in the service, restroom, seating, and common areas.
5. All ordering will be contactless, via our mobile app. (https://landgrant.app/)
6. We will not be taking reservations for groups or events at this time.
7. The beer garden will maintain its usual hours—other than being closed on Mondays—contingent on weather conditions.
Monday / Closed
Tuesday / 3:00p-10:00p
Wednesday / 3:00p-10:00p
Thursday / 11:30a-Midnight
Friday / 11:30a-Midnight
Saturday / 11:30a-Midnight
Sunday / 11:30a-Midnight
2. Masks are strongly encouraged to be worn in all common spaces and the service area. All employees are required to wear masks at all times.
3. No dogs or pets of any kind.
4. Beer Garden operation is weather dependent. Inclement weather will require the closing of the beer garden to all patrons, who must vacate the premises. Patrons will not be allowed to congregate indoors during inclement weather. Reopening after inclement weather will be a judgment call by the staff based on the forecast. Visit IsLandGrantOpen.com for a simple yes/no answer to whether we’re operating on any given day.
5. Seating for each group will be limited to 8 persons per table, and is available on a first come, first serve basis. No exceptions.
6. Your entire party must be present to be seated.
7. Parties waiting to be seated must do so off premises.
8. Co-mingling, swapping of party members, or combining tables is not permitted.
9. Gathering in common space is not permitted.
10. Social distancing guidelines must be followed at all times. Guests must remain at least 6 feet away from members of other parties at all times. Masks must be worn when up from your table.
11. All orders must be made via our mobile app (https://landgrant.app/). Orders can be claimed at the outdoor bar after purchase is completed. Orders cannot be placed at bar. We are not accepting cash at this time.
12. If your party wishes to change tables for any reason, please see the host stand so that cleaning and sanitation practices can be adhered to.
13. Carryout beer and merchandise can be purchased inside the taproom. Carryout beer cannot be brought into the beer garden, and must be taken off the premises immediately.
14. The restrooms inside the taproom are closed for the time being, and outdoor restrooms have been provided.
15. To aid in proper social distancing, please adhere to the “traffic patterns” when moving to restrooms or service areas
16. No outside food.
17. No Games for the time being (Mini Golf, Cornhole, Bocce, etc.)
18. All tours postponed
19. Any customers failing to follow all rules will result in the removal of their entire party from the premises.
20. No Smoking.